Bloomington Contract for deed Homes
Bloomington is the fifth largest city, as of 2016 estimates, in the U.S. state of Minnesota. It is located in Hennepin County on the north bank of the Minnesota River, above its confluence with the Mississippi River. Bloomington lies 10 miles (16 km) south of downtown Minneapolis. As of the 2010 census the city’s population was 82,893, and in 2016 the estimated population was 85,319.
The two high schools are John F. Kennedy High School in the east and Thomas Jefferson High School in the west. The determining boundary for high school attendance runs near the center of Bloomington on France and Xerxes Avenues, though both schools have open enrollment.
|Public schools in Bloomington|
|Elementary schools||Middle schools||High schools|
|Indian Mounds||Olson||John F. Kennedy|
|Hillcrest Community||Oak Grove||Thomas Jefferson|
|Normandale Hills||Valley View|
|Seven Hills Classical Academy|
Bloomington’s third high school, Abraham Lincoln High School (originally Bloomington High School), was closed in 1982 and was sold to the Control Data Corporation in the mid-1980s. Bloomington Stadium, located next to the former high school, is still used by both Kennedy High School and Jefferson High School for home football, lacrosse and soccer games.
Mindquest, the first online public high school in the United States, operated between 1995 and 2003 through the Bloomington Public Schools.
- Bloomington Lutheran School is a K–8 Christian school that is associated with the WELS. The school is located near Bloomington Ferry Road and Old Shakopee Road.
- Nativity of Mary School is located on Lyndale Avenue. It is associated with the Nativity of Mary Catholic Church and community.
- Bethany Academy provides K–12 Christian Education. Located just west of France Avenue on 98th Street. It is interdenominational with representation of over 60 different Christian Churches.
- Normandale Community College is a two-year college, with about 18,000 full and part-time students, founded in 1968. It is part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) system.
- Northwestern Health Sciences University focuses on natural health care and patient research, in the areas of chiropractic, acupuncture, oriental medicine, and massage.
- Bethany Global University is a small Christian school focused on missionary preparation.
- Rasmussen College offers more than 70 programs leading to associate degrees, bachelor’s degrees, and a variety of certificates and diplomas.
Contract for deed Homes in Bloomington, MN