MAHTOMEDI CONTRACT FOR DEED HOMES
Welcome to Mahtomedi is a city in Washington County, Minnesota, United States. The population was 7,676. Mahtomedi is considered to be a suburb of St. Paul, and is located between St. Paul and Stillwater.
Mahtomedi is home to its own school district, which services Dellwood, Grant, Hugo, Mahtomedi, Pine Springs, Willernie, and parts of Lake Elmo, Oakdale, Stillwater, and White Bear Lake:
- Wildwood Elementary (K-2) (commonly referred to as ‘Wildwood’)
- Oscar Henry Anderson Elementary (3-5) (commonly referred to as ‘OHA’, ‘OH’, or ‘OH Anderson’)
- Mahtomedi Middle School (6-8) (commonly referred to as ‘MMS’)
- Mahtomedi Senior High School (9-12) (commonly referred to as ‘MHS’)
- Mahtomedi High School was ranked the best high school in Minnesota in 2013.
In addition to the Mahtomedi Public School District, Mahtomedi also is home to the St. Jude of the Lake School. St. Jude’s is a private catholic school that educates students from kindergarten to fifth grade. It also is the only catholic primary school offering an International Baccalaureate Program in the Midwest.
The school colors of Mahtomedi Senior High School are blue and gold and the mascot is the Zephyr. Mahtomedi is well known for its girls’ and boys’ soccer and also for its high school football team. The girls team won the state championship in 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2008. The football team won the state championship in 2005 in an overtime win against the Academy of Holy Angels. On November 5, 2009, Mahtomedi’s Boys Varsity soccer team won its first state championship against Hermantown. The Mahtomedi Zephyr gymnastics team has also won state 10 times, winning their first in 1982. http://www.mahtomedi.k12.mn.us
Contract for Deed homes in Mahtomedi, MN